Oncode Training Programme
MASSterclass: Spectrometry & Cytometry
The Oncode Training Programme continues with a a workshop about quantitative mass spectrometry-based proteomics and mass cytometry. What do you need to run a smooth experiment? Which kind of research questions can be answered? What are the costs? By the end of the workshop you will know what is needed to execute a succesful mass spectrometry or cytometry experiment.
Topics covered in the workshop
- Basic concepts and applications of mass spectrometry and Cytometry
- An overview of research questions that can be addressed
- Practicalities including costs, timelines, reagents etc.
- Tips, tricks, Do's and Dont's
- Interactive Q&A session
- Lab tour
The entire Oncode Research Community.
- Duration: 4,5 hours
- Date: October 5th 2018
- Time: lunch & registration from 12.00-13:00, workshop from 13:00-16.30 hours
- Location: Figdor Lecture Theater, Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences