Clinical workshop Melanoma
Save the date!
Date: November 17th 2020 16.00-20.00
Chairs: Sjoerd van der Burg and Karijn Suijkerbuijk
- Remco van Doorn – Dermatologist, LUMC
- Alexander Eggermont - Chief Scientific Officer, Board of Directors, Prof. Surgical Oncology, PMC
- Christian Blank – Internist-Oncologist, Prof. & Group leader Molec. Oncology & Immunology, NKI-AVL
- Els Verdegaal – Assistant professor Clinical Oncology, LUMC
- Daniel Peeper – Group leader, Head Div. Molec. Oncology & Immunology, Prof. Functional Oncogenomics, NKI
- Daniela Thommen – Junior Group Leader, NKI
- Karijn Suijkerbuijk – Internist-Oncologist, UMC Utrecht
Programme: the programme for this workshop is available here.
Registration: you can register for this event here.
The workshop is open for academic researchers, clinical researchers and clinicians with a specific interest into the topic. There are some restricted seats for industry (please contact Yuva Oz if you are interested.)
Location: this event will be hosted at Antropia Culture & Congress Center in Driebergen. This is at walking distance from NS station Driebergen-Zeist with paid parking available within a few minutes walk. All governmental guidelines and regulations concerning COVID-19 will be implemented at this location.
More information on this event will follow in the coming weeks. If you would like to know more, please contact Marlinde Smit. In order to stimulate discussion, number of attendees is limited to fifty.
Please note that the execution of this workshop depends on the COVID-19 regulations.