Clinical workshop Melanoma
Date: October 5th
Location: Jaarbeurs MeetUp, Utrecht
Chairs: Sjoerd van der Burg and Karijn Suijkerbuijk
- Remco van Doorn – Dermatologist, LUMC
- Alexander Eggermont - Chief Scientific Officer, Board of Directors, Prof. Surgical Oncology, PMC
- Christian Blank – Internist-Oncologist, Prof. & Group leader Molec. Oncology & Immunology, NKI-AVL
- Els Verdegaal – Assistant professor Clinical Oncology, LUMC
- Daniel Peeper – Group leader, Head Div. Molec. Oncology & Immunology, Prof. Functional Oncogenomics, NKI
- Daniela Thommen – Junior Group Leader, NKI
- Karijn Suijkerbuijk – Internist-Oncologist, UMC Utrecht
Programme: the programme for this workshop is available here.
Registration: you can register for this event here. Please note that you need to register for this event even if you had already done so in the past.
The workshop is open for academic researchers, clinical researchers and clinicians with a specific interest into the topic. There are some restricted seats for industry (please contact Yuva Oz if you are interested.)
More information on this event will follow in the coming weeks. If you would like to know more, please contact Marlinde Smit. In order to stimulate discussion, number of attendees is limited to fifty.
Please note that the execution of this workshop depends on the COVID-19 regulations.